Young man was electrocuted to death in Mangrote village in Kalakote tehsil of Rajouri district
Posted by Aijaz Rather on 6th September 2018
| 357 views

Young man was electrocuted to death in Mangrote village in Kalakote tehsil of Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir last night.

Reports said that 23-year-old Ghulam Abbas received an electric shock when he was repairing a transformer installed by the Power Development Department (PDD) in the area.

Abbas, reports said, received severe burn injuries and died on the spot.GK